The Coates Perspective
By practicing these 15 Keys to Being Positive, you can rid your life of negative influences that rob you of the harmony of a positive life:
- Get rid of the "Stinking Thinking"
- Display an attitude of gratitude
- Reward yourself
- Celebrate the little successes
- Don't look back with regret, look forward with hope
- Whisper a prayer of thanks early in your day, every day
- Be too busy to play host to the chronic complainers
- Read inspirational books
- Skip the news before going to work
- Make a file of "thank you" notes you receive
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Claim positive thoughts and scriptures
- Sing praises all day long
- Whistle a tune or two throughout the day
- Exercise your body as well as your mind
I add this perspective from Oscar Wilde on the subject. He wrote, "between the optimist and the pessimist, the difference is droll. The optimist sees the donut; the pessimist the hole!
(Excerpts from our soon to be published book entitled, The Waymaker Principles, due out in early 2013.)
Season Sale -25% OFF!
Youre just in time for our holiday/end of the year special!
We will offer new clients that book Coates and Associates, Inc. or any of our associates to conduct onsite training or to present a conference/convention speech a discount on our standard fees. If you are looking for a trainer to help with customer service training and/or sales training this is a great offer for you. Consulting contracts are not included in this offer.
If you are planning a meeting and need a speaker, book by the end of the year to take advantage of this discount.
This sale end 12/31/12. Dont miss it!
Lets Get Creative
Thanks for stopping by our site!
Coates & Associates, Inc is dedicated to helping you find the right mix of creative to promote your business. Browse our site for a complete list of services and to view a portfolio of our recent work. We know that your businesses challenges are unique, but were ready to develop a solution thats just right for you.