Coates & Associates, Inc - "Steering Organizations to New Horizons"
The Coates Perspective

The Power of a Personal Evaluation

The Coates Perspective for April 29, 2013
“Steering Organizations To New Horizons.”

An Evaluation Check List That Every Leader Needs

As a leader I like to frequently measure not only what I am doing but also what I am thinking and feeling. For example,

1.     What I Do: What was my greatest success this week and what was my greatest failure?

2.     What I Think: What life lesson can I take away from my success and my failure?

3.     What I Feel: How did I feel while I was experiencing success? How did I feel when what I did failed to work?

You get the idea. A three-fold personal evaluation keeps me grounded in both my professional and personal life. What kind of checklists do you use that help you measure your successes and failures?

If you need help working through the process consider using the resources at Coates and Associates, Inc. We would consider it an honor to visit with you about developing a process forward.

10 Comments to The Power of a Personal Evaluation:

Comments RSS
yalaecom on Friday, May 30, 2014 1:44 AM
Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there.
Reply to comment

Reply to comment

Your Name:
Email Address: (Required)
Website:
Comment:
Season Sale -25% OFF!
Youre just in time for our holiday/end of the year special!
 We will offer new clients that book Coates and Associates, Inc. or any of our associates to conduct onsite training or to present a conference/convention speech a discount on our standard fees.  If you are looking for a trainer to help with customer service training and/or sales training this is a great offer for you. Consulting contracts are not included in this offer.
If you are planning a meeting and need a speaker, book by the end of the year to take advantage of this discount.
This sale end 12/31/12. Dont miss it!
Lets Get Creative
Thanks for stopping by our site!
Coates & Associates, Inc is dedicated to helping you find the right mix of creative to promote your business. Browse our site for a complete list of services and to view a portfolio of our recent work. We know that your businesses challenges are unique, but were ready to develop a solution thats just right for you.