Coates & Associates, Inc - "Steering Organizations to New Horizons"
The Coates Perspective

Three Effective Ways To Manage Your Anger

The Coates Perspective for May 16, 2013
“Steering Organizations To New Horizons.”

Three Steps In Making A Good Decision When You Get Angry

Every now and then one’s temper can flare up during the workday. There are many things that can ignite one’s fuse. Truly, this area of any leaders life can and will be tested everyday. Be that what it may, there are three techniques I try to use when I become angry. Perhaps they will be useful to you too.

When I get angry . . .

1.     I try to be quick to listen to the other person before I say a word

2.     I try to think before I speak

3.     I try to nip my anger in the bud before it escalates

Good leadership does not always mean having the last word, but it does mean having the right word, delivered at the right time, in the right spirit.

If you need help working through the process consider using the resources at Coates and Associates, Inc. We would consider it an honor to visit with you about developing a process forward.

12 Comments to Three Effective Ways To Manage Your Anger:

Comments RSS
Mulberry Handbags on Sunday, June 09, 2013 2:13 AM
Good post !!An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him… lol.

essays capital company on Friday, June 14, 2013 5:54 AM
After all, they know you have seen their messages! In a world of easy access to others’ lives, it seems we are never alone or have any privacy.

rolex watches on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:57 PM
Silver Screen Vows Wedding Guide Asia Wedding VendorsWedding PhotosWedding Planning Wedding Guide Asia

servidor dedicado on Thursday, June 27, 2013 2:39 AM
This party aim to public the tiffany engagement rings . The brand founder Bernardo Harold has invited the 9 advertisement to come the party.

seo services jaipur on Saturday, July 20, 2013 6:19 AM

STRAIGHTENING MACHINE on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 4:32 AM

hotel in jaipur on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:29 AM
A GREAT HOLIDAY gift...a quick trip to your favorite island or spa!

fashion designing institute in jaipur on Wednesday, September 04, 2013 3:06 AM
Gurukul institution is the leading and the topmost Fashion Designing Institute in jaipur which has a global recognition throughout the world.”Take Admission Now

Soft Skills by iedge-consulting on Friday, September 13, 2013 2:29 AM
Thanks a lot for this contribution! It's been very useful for me. Everything is very open and represents very clear explanation of issues. Really blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it. Your website is very useful.

Chaff Cutter on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 12:38 AM
After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

fashion designing in jaipur on Sunday, September 29, 2013 2:20 AM

fashion designing in jaipur on Sunday, September 29, 2013 2:21 AM

Your Name:
Email Address: (Required)
Website:
Comment:
Season Sale -25% OFF!
Youre just in time for our holiday/end of the year special!
 We will offer new clients that book Coates and Associates, Inc. or any of our associates to conduct onsite training or to present a conference/convention speech a discount on our standard fees.  If you are looking for a trainer to help with customer service training and/or sales training this is a great offer for you. Consulting contracts are not included in this offer.
If you are planning a meeting and need a speaker, book by the end of the year to take advantage of this discount.
This sale end 12/31/12. Dont miss it!
Lets Get Creative
Thanks for stopping by our site!
Coates & Associates, Inc is dedicated to helping you find the right mix of creative to promote your business. Browse our site for a complete list of services and to view a portfolio of our recent work. We know that your businesses challenges are unique, but were ready to develop a solution thats just right for you.